west bexington 30/03/14

I had a day trip to west bexington this Sunday ,my first visit there since the storms and discovered the nice hard track at the back of the beach is now under shingle so I didn't walk as far as normal .I used lug.rag,squid and a mix at times the water was of milky colour but clearing .There was plenty of fish about when I arrived 2 hours before low tide but then it died off which is unusual as I normally do  better after low tide .Species landed were more of the same I am afraid whiting,rockling,big dogfish!,and bass

                                            Tiny Rockling

                                     
some fine bass coming out this year and early to !!

                                     

                                             Big dog fish just as sun went down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017