Chesil comes alive

Chesil finally kicked in to gear this weekend just in time for are monthly match which was a rover with people fishing there preferred marks .All of my fish were taken on fresh black some tipped with rag I missed a bream on my first cast but soon had one a cast or two later




I then kept missing bites for a while and I then noticed my line slack only to fined a big lump of weed on the end with this nice little surpise at 1lbs 14oz
This was then followed by another little chap of which is a new species for me , a blenny fish
A couple more bream were to be had before landing this stunningly colourful gurnard
So a great mix of fish and we were very lucky with the weather .Hopefully this is the start of some sustained good fishing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017