Reports Catch up !!!!!

Hi folks, sorry for the lack of reports ,It has been a bit of a lazy start to the year for me!! But back to it now that the worst of the months to fish Chesil are over and the summer species start to return . I have been out over the last couple of months and had a few fish but it has been hard work. An early session in the year at cogdon sore some bass landed which is often the case at that part of the beach in late winter
There hasn't been to many whiting about since the start of the year but plenty of dog fish ,pout and rockling !! Which is why I chose to walk a long way in last months Three counties match at Abbotsbury  hoping that i would avoid the little fish for a big one which worked out ok just!! with a 5lbs + cod winning me the match

But now my favourite species to target the plaice are starting to show and I think it will be a cracking year for them with regards to numbers of fish and the average size but only time will tell ! I have already had to attempts at them and had my first last weekend and although it was only the one it was of good size for the first of the year at 1lbs 8oz and 45cm long


                      My Target is 100 plaice for the year and a 4 lber!!

I will be out most weekends now and have holiday to use up so lots of fishing and reports to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017