Casting tuition and catching spiders


After many years of wanting to sort my casting out i finally done it ! And it only took a few hours to vastly improve my casting but it will take a while to get the consistency. If you are looking to improve your casting get in touch with Colin I  found it worth every penny   http://www.castyourlead.com/

As for the fishing last week The spider crabs are just not giving me much joy I have been using pop ups but with no joy just mackerel and dog fish and pout at night


                         Hopefully these will be on there bike very soon



                                              Mackerel on a pop up trace

                                                              A   Pest


                                         Double shot as the sun went down


       So not much to report but the best months for fishing chesil are nearly here


    No time for fishing this weekend as work had me on a Devon beach making rigs videos!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up Report !!

INTRODUCTION

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017