A Great Plaice Season Ahead!!!

Conditions have been perfect for plaice fishing over the last week and this has seen a big increase in numbers with some people bagging ten or so plaice and some of these catches at night as I did this Sunday which isn't unusual with a very bright moon!!

I didn't have a very hectic session myself with only the two but both nice and chunky with a lovely bright colouring of spots!


The week before '12th of march'  I arrived at abbotsbury to be greeted with coloured water which wasn't going to help me much but I did manage to get a small plaice and bass out....... but far to much effort went in to that trip for very little reward





Back to the weekend just gone and I fished a match on the Bristol channel before Sunday's plaice venture and I managed 5 codling up to 4lbs. So for march it isn't going to bad at all

                                       

                                                        KEEP THEM COMING !!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017