Mild wet and windy weather putting a stop to fishing

 I'm sure you're all aware of the crazy weather systems putting a stop to any fishing at this  present time so sadly I haven't any catch reports to put up ..But I have been busy making lots of new rigs to try out and the weather has left me wondering what the fishing will be like this year! I have my own theory .Last year we had a really  long cold snap which I believe was the reason for the may water 'algae' being so bad and it lasted through June  But this year has been such a mild winter I believe the may water will not be much of an issue and could see plenty of  summer fish in early .As for the coming months March /April  normally looking at plaice but I just wonder if we might see a good  spring run of cod assuming the storms give in at the end of this month ! TIME WILL TELL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up Report !!

INTRODUCTION

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017