Beaten at Abbotsbury 25/26 May


I was an overwhelming loser to spider crabs this weekend ! I tried a couple of marks  from the dragons teeth and to the west past the cottages I was using a 3 hook flat fish  rig on one rod and a pulley rig on the other for bass but the only joy I had was if my rig returned with hooks. Only fished a couple hours of darkness with just the expected turning up dog fish,pout and poor cod
                   I was spoilt with a stunning sunset and firework display though!

I am not sure where I will fish this weekend yet but i will keep looking at catch reports to see what is about .I will be fishing a match in devon on the 7th and another at Abbotsbury on the 14th of june so I will have a few reports to put up this month and hopefully with some fish news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up Report !!

INTRODUCTION

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017