Dragons Teeth and a trip to devon 3rd and 4th may 20014

I was hoping the water was going to be nice and clear this weekend for some plaice fishing but no i was greeted by the may water so I new a plaice was unlikly so insted of heading towards a plaice mark I walked to the teeth as i have done ok for dabs there recently and as it turned out I had one on my first cast all be it a small one

                             Two casts later and i had anther rattle this time a bass



So i thought I was going to be in for a good day but this was not to be as over the next hour i had 3 dogfish and that was it for the day

Devon

Fished a match at slapton sands in devon today it was the first time I have fished there and it relly is a stunning area and I will be going back sometime.The water was gin clear ,the sun was out and the sea was just screaming plaice so I decided to target the flatfish all day with vey little reward as I only managed the one plaice but it was my first of the year and it was fairly chunky  so happy with that just a shame it was 1cm under size !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up Report !!

INTRODUCTION

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017