Ferrybridge/Cogdon 12th/13th

The plan this weekend was to fish the same mark as last week at the portland end as it went so well and then try for an early sole at cogdon in the evening  .The mark at ferry bridge prduced again although the weed was a bit of a pain but anyway I had a bream on my first cast on a small hook pennel  ,clip down rig with a long hook length actually this was the rig that had most of the fish last weekend so used it again seems to work well although the fish can snag you up with this




                             End result was 5 good sized bream and a gurnard

I was not  really prepared for sole fishing so just used a mixture of rigs at different distances but no sole for me I ended up being  pestered by little fish and dogfish !!


           I also come across a massive jelly fish and will put the video up on it's own


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up Report !!

INTRODUCTION

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017