Three counties Match Report 4/06/15

Are July match was a rover from Ferrybridge, Most fished in front of the bird sanctuary or just past and then there was me who opted for the long long walk past it to my mark .There was a good breeze blowing when we arrived but the sea wasn't to bad at all .The match started at 6pm and this turned out to be great timing with the wind dropping right off as we started to fish  . I had already put my first rod and was just coming back to my stand with my second rod when it got knocked over which is not handy when your just about to set the other rod down in the stand ! anyway I managed to juggle the rods and stand around and reel in the first fish of the evening which was a nice little hound .





So not a bad start at all I soon had the pre-baited rig out and sat down  with anticipation of the next bite and I didn't have to wait to long at all with a nice hit on my distance rod which was a beam [my target ]
Then I missed a few bites before I had another bream this time on the shorter range rod and within 2mimutes of putting a fresh bait back in the water I had a good rattle and retrieved a nice double shot of Gurnard

In to the night hours it was pout after pout with 3 dog fish for good measure and I also had  this six inch fish that i think was a bull huss
So a good evenings fishing for me with the other lads finding some nice plaice,bream and  bass . It should get even better on Chesil over the next 3 months and hopefully I will get out more .......!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017