Targets for 2014

 1) Although they don't show up until fairly late in the year I intend to put a lot of effort into targeting sole from next august . I have been reading up on rigs and bait for them and will mix it up with my own ideas and see how that turns out

2) First of all though in  late Feb early march I will be going for some early spring plaice after putting  lots of time in to them this year I have a hunch where I might do ok for some early ones. Fingers crossed!!

3) Try braid instead of mono on my reels

4)Get some longer rods

5)Finish better then last in a match!

6) Need to think of some more targets for the summer species will add later

7) OK thought of one , I will work on ray fishing tactics and see how many different species of ray I can catch over the year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017