West bexington 22nd November

I had a short session at west bexington this weekend , My target was bass as I had some good sized bass at the west end of the beach towards the end of last year 'mainly at Cogdon' but didn't find the walk down the hill too apealing this weekend so parked up at west bexington and walked towards Cogdon.I started with ragworm on a loop rig but couldn't find a bite until bang om that magical time on chesil when the tide turns and I had my first bass in a long while and probably the smallest I have ever had !!






I wish I could say the fishing really took off after this but it didn't in fact as the sun was going down my bait was being robbed by dogfish and whiting within seconds .So for once I gave up early and will be trying the portland end next weekend in the hope to avoid the bait robbers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017